Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013

Dear Family,
 
I love all your letters so much!!! They're great!  I got Crew's letter last week after I got back to the flat after emailing and it just made my day so much better!! I love you Crew-Beans!  Hearing about all the miracles and great stories just makes me so happy.
 
This week has been.....i dont know. It rained LOADS on Wednesday. I have a picture of it I'll send you.  My jacket is working fine, btw. (you'll see).
 
I haven't told you guys much about President Millar so I will now. He's is the best, hands down. He is the oldest mission president out right now. I'm pretty sure hes 73? He got special permission from I think it was Elder Nelson to be a mission president.
 
His rules are pretty simple.  He puts a lot of trust in all his missionaries, but, so would I, because I haven't met a waster missionary, yet.  He knows we'll all choose the right.  As for blogs and stuff like that, he doesn't mind at all.  Again, he lets his missionaries, for the most part, decide the limits.  He is truly an amazing man and an inspired one at that.  And Sister Millar is super great, too.
 
We've been struggling to find new investigators and the ones we have right now are moving along slowly. I could see at least two getting baptized soon, though.  One of them, Louis, just needs to find his answer if the Book of Mormon is true and he'll completely change his life.
 
I starting to forget what life was like back home in America, haha.  But I'm telling you all right now, I don't think I'll ever ever ever get a British accent.  There are like a million different accents, so if anyone ever asks me to talk with an accent when I get home, I'll just ask them which one?  So, no British accent.
 
I found the coolest thing ever last Monday.  We wandered into a charity shop and I totally found a '09 Glasgow Ranger football (soccer) jersey for 3.50 quid!!!  So, I finally have a European jersey and its super sweet.

Mom, I like what you said, praying for people by name is really the way to go. I do it every single night, and it works.
 
Thanks again for the emails and letters. I love you all.
 
Elder Glasgow
 
Aw, dang
Hello, ZL's?  I need some more Books of Mormon.

No comments:

Post a Comment