Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015 LAST ONE

Dear Family,

I may as well fill you in on my week so we can get to more pressing matters when I get home. 

We've had some really good teaches with Amanda and Collin and Yvette. We had Colling download the LDS Pamphlet app on his tablet and went through the Plan of Salvation. It was pretty funny. He kept asking all these questions and our response was always, ''just wait a slide or two, your answer is coming up.'' We're hoping he's going to read them all. 

We taught Yvette about the Word of Wisdom. She took is really well and a lot of what we said was backed up in Gospel Principles, even though the lesson was on The Lords Covenant People. Yvette will come around shortly, though. We also got to help Val Hawkins move some stuff to a storage unit with Bishop. It was good to build our relationship with him. We had a fun talk about Tithing. 

So tomorrow at 3 o'clock in the morning Elder Bethers and I will be picked up by the Helston Elders to go to the London Temple. This includes Elder Douglas, who is finishing his mission, too. Then we'll pick up Elder Jackman, my MTC District Leader, who is also finishing his mission. So, Elder Bethers will have to endure 7 hours with 3 dying missionaries. Poor him. Hahaha. 

The ward has been taking care of me here in St. Austell. I'll miss them a lot. It's like I have 7 families now. *6 here in England and one back home. 

I will not deny anyone wanting to come see me at the airport. The more the merrier! 

See you all Wednesday!

Love, 

Elder Glasgow


*Cannon served in the following areas.

Isle Of Wight, Aug 2013 - Feb, 2014
Oxford, Feb - Aug 2014
Welling - London, Aug - Dec 2014
Sutton - London, Dec 2014 - Apr 2015
Newton Abbot, Apr - May 2015
St. Austell, May - Jul 2015

He reports his Mission in the Windsor Ward
July 26, 2015
8:30am 
532 S. Greenfield Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85206

Open House that night
6:00pm
3732 E. Clovis Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85206

No comments:

Post a Comment