Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10, 2014 TRANSFERRED

Dear Family,
 
Life is so great right now.  You'll never guess where I got moved to.  Its just the best thing ever.  My new address is...
 
I Hampden Building
5 High Street
Kidlington, Oxford
OX5 2FN
 
Aand now if you will be so kind as to put that into Google Maps...



You will now see that I am in OXFORD!  Yup!  Even though we live out there in Kidlington, our area covers all of the Oxford City Centre and most of the neighborhoods just outside of it.  We share it with 2 Chinese Elders, but they only teach Chinese so it's just amazing!!!!  And my new comp is Elder Aichele and he is from Osorno, Chile! Yeah, I get to serve with a Chilean!  He's so funny!  I love serving with him.  He's been out for 22 months, as well, so I will probably end up killing him because he only has a little over a transfer and a half left!  It's all just so new and amazing and I just love it all so much!
 
The Ward is awesome too.  Most of them are American, haha.  And there's loads of YSA's, and we have two Senior couples.  It's great!  Sadly, I have not taken any pictures just yet, but they will come soon.
 
I loved your letters this week.  I wanna see the new temple film so bad!  And I want to go to the Gilbert Temple! And I wanna help out with the missionary work in Mesa!
 
Here's what you do to help the missionaries.  Let them teach investigators in your home.  Give them referrals. Feed them.  Just do whatever you can.  Our ward is great.  They will be taken care of.
 
I don't have much time today but I love you all and I'll be sure to get some pictures to you guys next week, okay???
 
Bye-bye
 
Elder Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment