Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9, 2014

Dear Family,

I am so happy for all of you guys. It sounds like all of you are having a blast! I miss fishing so much. And swimming. Just water in general. And catcus. And rocks. I just miss good ol' AZ!

Well, Edler Herrod is here. He is such a great missionary. He's actually from my MTC group which means, as of yesterday, we left 10 months ago! He's from San Diego, CA. I love him. I didn't really get the chance to talk to him in the MTC but I wish I would have. But now we're comps so it's all okay. We are going to be super diligent this transfer. Elder Herrod just left Welling, which is out there in London. It's just the Highest Baptizing Stake in Europe. And now were going to do it in the Reading Stake!

It's so exciting for you guys to see the Work hastening over there in the Windsor ward. Does the Sisters area only cover our ward boundaries? Because that is pretty tiny. 

Our investigator pool right now is pretty diverse. We've been teaching the Araujo's from Brazil and our friend Rio, from East Timoor has accepted to be baptised! He's so funny. His english isn't very good and he's always calling us asking questions about the gospel. Such a humble guy. 

We've been doing a lot of finding as well and hope to increase our pool a lot. 

Tuesday, tomorrow, is our move and let me say - its going to be intense. Tuesday is also when we have DLC so Elder Herrod is going to go on an exchange with one of the Chinese Elders so that me and another Elder can move. The Office Elders are coming with a van so that we can move it all. We have to have everything ready by tonight, pretty much. Then, on Thursday, we have Zone Training! So today, we are just emailing, getting the Flat ready and then whatever time we have left we are just going to go work!

I'm doing so great. The spirit has really made itself manifest in the last few days and miracles will soon come and we will do a great and marvelous work here in Oxford. 

This is the same Church that Christ set up and the same things that happen in the scriptures can happen today, so long as we have faith.

I love you guys!

Elder Glasgow

(pic - my best tree and me)


No comments:

Post a Comment