Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014

Dear Family,

Well.... this week I got sick.... Like I got a terrible cold and I'm pretty sure it's evolved into Bronchitis.... So for most of the weekend there wasn't much work getting done.... yeah.

The work we were able to do this week has been really good, though. We've been going out with some Banners to the High Street and it's been very very successful. We have lots of people to hunt down next week. 

Our investigators are doing good. We weren't able to meet with Summer, yet but tomorrow I am going to give her friend Emily a call and set up dinner with all of her family and Summer. Its so nice when investigators already have stellar fellowshippers. Perhaps you guys could think of someone new to introduce to the Missionaries back home? I bet the Sisters there would be super grateful. I feel so blessed whenever I get a referral. It helps a lot. 

Elder Ertmann is great. That Thanksgiving turkey was so good! His comp is Elder Alambra. He was born in the Philippines but is really from Australia. He's a real good guy. 

We're also working with a member of the ward, who works at a Prison, so we can go give a presentation there! I am praying it will all work out because that would be so cool to go preach at a Prison! 

Oh! I tried calling you guys yesterday but no one answered. We need to sort out Skyping for Chirstmas. I'll try calling today again, though. It'll be at like 10pm my time. Cool?

This week has been rough with me being sick, but I trust it'll all work out. Elder Byron is raring to get out there and I don't want to keep him or myself from finding the Lord's sheep too much longer. 

I love you all! 

Elder Glasgow


No comments:

Post a Comment