Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 19, 2015

Dear Family,

Time is just flying, i'nit? That's so crazy that Hamilton is already home! It going to be so exciting to meet up with the old gang when we are all home and see how much all of us have changed and grown over the past 2 years. And Jace and Kevin get home in February and March? Oh my days I don't believe it! Where has the time gone??

I got a bit of post (mail) last week at Zone Training! I finally got the Christmas tree and some family Christmas cards... oh well. I still appreciated it a lot. I haven't gotten Brittnee's letter, though.

Brittnee - If my knowledge of the scripture is correct... which i hope it is, numbers usually have a deeper meaning. Like 12 and the priesthood and 3 and the Godhood and usually 7 means complete. I can't think of any scriptures right now. But look for words like the Lord's Day and the Sabbath and stuff like that. Maybe I'll study it a bit and give you what I think next week. 

Speaking of scripture study, The Ward Mission Leader here is a proper doctrinal scholar. He blew my mind in Ward Correlation. He just opened up to questions and it was intense. 1 Corinthians 15:45-49. That is a heavy bit of scripture. Soo deep.

I need to buy some shoes to last the next 7 months. I will be doing lots and lots of walking here in Sutton. Send $. ;) 

Change is always going to be hard but it definitely teaches us a lot. I always hate leaving behind the Wards that I grew to love so dearly but that's just something I accepted when I came out. I knew I would move around and I would have to say goodbye to people. I might come back one day but that's a different story. What I am really looking forward to is when we are all reunited after this life. I have loads of people I need to talk to. 

Me and Elder Pulman are doing really good. He's enjoying himself more and more every week. We just have to keep things fun and interesting. Like last week we got some cheap building materials and borrowed a members saw and we are building a small coffee table on our p-days. Stuff like that he really enjoys. And we are always looking for opportunities to serve everyone around us. I love doing service so much. 

We were able to meet with Mellany this week (she's our new investigator). She's doing really good. She even came to our Brazilian party on Saturday night and got to meet loads of the members. It was lots of fun. And Brazilian food is so good!!!

This week there is talk of snow here in London as well. I hope it does. Last year we got nothing! Taylor (Elder Bailey in Scotland) sent me a pic of him doing snow angels with his comp and I got a little jealous. 

Anyway. I love you all. I pray for you and I know you guys pray for me. Thanks.

Love, 

Elder Glasgow

Admiralty Arch, the Mall, Trafalger Square

Westminster Cathedral
Palace Guard.  Ooooo!

We bought the same suit!  (not together at the same time). Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment