Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015

Dearest Family, 

Thank you so much for the letters this week. I always like to know how every one is doing. I miss you all so much and can't wait for the day I get to see you again. 

So I called the office the other day to send you my Release Letter...or at least what they thought you needed.... but I gave them the wrong email address... so I'll call them again today and get that all sorted. Expect an email from Sister Porter or Sister Cannon soon.

To be honest mom, when you told me about sharing a room with Crew, I was pretty pumped, and really, I still am. I don't really mind sharing a room with Chase or Crew to be honest. Both are fine by me. 

I want to see a picture of Brighten. You guys keep telling me she is very pregnant, but all I can do is just imagine it. I think the only bit I got was at Chirstmas.... 

Dad, some of my favorite snacks are..... milk chocolate flavoured McVitties Digestive Biscuits, Custard Cremes, Moaoms, Custard with almost any cake, and this drink called Shloer. So good. I'm hoping there's some shops in AZ that sell some of that stuff. It's probably pricey, but would be worth it every once in awhile. 

Shame you won't be getting out to the Grand Canyon. I've never hurt my hamstring. Shame I'll be missing Havasupai by like a month, too. Lame. 

So, let us see. We dropped all of our investigators but 3. So we have Mellony who is really busy but we should be seeing this week. Paul, who just went and saw "Meet the Mormons". And there's Tim. He refuses to be called an investigator, though. We have dinner with him and his member wife, Pauline, almost every Sunday. They are just great. Lots of fun. 

Here in Sutton we don't really have too many members.... just like 2 families and some older members. So it's sometimes a struggle to get members out. Sometimes working with the Elders Quorum can be a challenge because our Elders Quorum President is a PCO, a Cop. So, he's ALWAYS busy. The ones we do have, though, are pretty great. Yesterday we were over at the Sperry's so Elder Pulman could Skype. They are a great family. They are over here from Utah while Brother Sperry is getting a Masters Degree in.... bug bites? I can't remember the technical term. They have 4 kids and they are the cutest little bunch of kids ever. Really great family. Brother Sperry goes out with us whenever he has the time. 

Speaking of Elder Pulman and Skype, I talked with his family and they are expecting me to come over to Wales for a visit. I am totally down for that! I really need to figure that one out.  

Elder Pulman is doing great, though. I really enjoy serving with him. We all struggle sometimes but he's made lots of improvements since I got here and has moved forward ages from like a year ago. He's great. No concerns with him.  

Zone Conference was great! Elder Dyches came and taught us loads. How to teach to needs, and the necessity of showing love. Pure and sincere love. I really, really enjoyed it. 

That was pretty much my week.

Love you guys!

Elder Glasgow

Owl Pen Builder

Friend Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment