Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015

Dear Family,

It was really great to see all of your tired smiling faces yesterday! Skypeing is always a weird thing for me because I feel so informed about everything going on over here and with missionary work, but then I'm asked questions about things back home and I just have no idea. I've been forgetting lots of silly things lately. Like, do we have a double sink back home, or is it just one big sink? I cant remember!

I'm pretty sad to hear about what's going on back home - Chase getting booted outta the State Volleyball Tournament and with the car. I'll pray for you guys. Everything will turn out alright. 

This week has been really good for me. I like St. Austell more and more. The Cornish people are really laid back and nice. And we have a good sized teaching pool as well, which is nice. There's Dave, and another Dave, Antony, Harry, Gwen, Sarah and some other people just kind of in the works. It's hard to keep track of them all. And we're always doing our best to talk with the few people that are actually roaming the streets. 

The Ward here has about 90 people that come to church, so not as big as my last area, but church is good. Later today we'll be having a meeting to get our ipads as well. It should be fun. Then, on Thursday we have a Zone Conference over in Poole. 

That's pretty much my week. But I might have to mail those forms for school to you because I don't think we have a scanner here. But I'll see what I can do!

Love you all!

Elder Glasgow

(here's my surroundings)






No comments:

Post a Comment